These wings are sticky, saucy, sweet, and tangy. They are so easy to whip up and so flavoursome. Perfect low carb meal to get your taste buds going and keep you burning
• 3 Lb. Small Chicken Wings
• ⅓ C. Honey
• ¼ C. Coconut Aminos
• 2 tsp Minced Garlic
• 3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
• 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
• 1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
• Pinch of Chilli Flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients except for wings in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick and glossy. Do not let cook for too long or mixture will caramelize and become hard.
3. While the sauce is thickening, pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish. Lay the wings in the dish in a single layer.
4. Pour the sauce over the wings, using a basting brush to spread the sauce over all surfaces.
5. Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 1 hour on the top rack, turning the wings over after 40 minutes have passed.
6. Remove from oven. The sauce will thicken as the wings start to cool down. Turn wings to thoroughly coat in sauce before serving.