Baked Zucchini Crisps
Snacking……we all do it…. but now we can do it guilt free with these Baked Zucchini Crisps.
These crisps are a much healthier alternative to processed oily potato crisps and you can season them up however you like. Ideal recipe for those of you on a low carb diet but not quite sure what to eat when those hunger feelings creep in between meals. They are perfect snack for munching on at a get together with friends or during a movie.
•4 medium organic zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees F.
2. Wash, dry and thinly slice zucchini with a mandoline slicer or knife ⅛ inch thick.
3. Spread zucchini slices out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Spray quickly with cooking spray, and sprinkle desired seasonings on top (be careful not to use too much as the zucchini will shrink a lot and you will end up with very potent bites)
5. Bake for about 1 and ½ hours, making sure to check on them every 10 minutes after about an hour.
6. Eat immediately after removing from oven for maximum crunchiness, they tend to get softer as they cool (can reheat).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!