30 MINUTE LEMON CHICKEN….
High in Protein, Gluten free and so quick and easy to make.
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• salt and pepper
• 4 chicken breasts
• ¼ cup white wine
• ½ cup chicken stock
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
• extra lemon for garnish
• extra parsley for garnish
1. Add oil to a largep pan.
2. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken breast and cook 5-6 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
4. Pour in wine and allow to cook for one minute.
5. Add in the chicken stock and simmer until slightly reduced.
6. Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, and parsley.
7. Serve immediately with extra lemon slices and parsley for garnish.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!