Sweet Potato Cakes and Poached Eggs….Yummy!!!
This recipe is Gluten free, Dairy free and Paleo.
• 2 small sweet potatos
• 50g Almond Flour
• 3 eggs
• Pinch salt & pepper
• Coconut oil
• Grate sweet potatoes
• Add sweet potato to a bowl with one egg, salt and pepper.
• Then add almond flour and mix
• Heat some coconut oil in a pan, using your hands pat the mixture into two large cakes and pop them in the pan.
• Cook for 2mins each side (until golden) and then put them into the oven at 220’C for 12-15 mins.
• During last few minutes of their oven time, poach your eggs.
• Plate the cakes with the eggs on top, sprinkle with seasoning and enjoy!