The Fitness Checklist
This is the checklist for success. Dont let your training and success become undone over time. Keep your goals fresh in your head and make sure on a weekly basis that you have the following sorted:
1. Consistent resistance training outside your comfort zone (pain is progression). Whether its heavy weights for size or high reps for weight loss, progression is the key to a speedy metabolism.
2. Cardiovascular training. From 2-4 times a week you should get your heart rate up, annd your body sweating. This will burn your current energy stores (bodyfat)
3. A Are you meeting your protein requirements? If not you are missing out on lean muscle!!!!!
3. B Are you timing your carbohydrates correctly? You need carbs!!! Time them properly (early/in around training) to makew sure they are used beneficiallly and not stored.
3. C Are you getting enough healthy fats? Unsaturated fats are needed for metabolise your current bodyfat stores for energy (if not, you wont lose as much weight!!)
3. D Are you getting enough Fibre? Aid digestion and keep hunger at bay with plenty of green veg, and fruits (carbs) in the morning
4. Are you getting adequate sleep? You repair while asleep, make sure you get 7.30 hours plus a night (8.30+ for heavy lifters)
5. Are you enjoying yourself and becoming proactive?
Keep these elemenets in mind to make sure your fitness destination becomes reachable as soon as possible!!