These mini form frittatas can be served as finger food at a party or stored in the fridge for a quick snack or breakfast on the go.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 pound of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw
- 1 pound of grass fed ground beef
- 1 heaping tablespoon of curry powder
- coconut oil spray
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 20 large eggs
- 5-6 tablespoons of coconut flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and I start chopping and slicing the veggies.
- Heat up the coconut oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, throw in the onions with some salt and pepper and sautee them until they are soft and translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them until the liquid had evaporated.
- Toss in the ground beef and cook it until it is no longer pink. Seasone the meat mixture with the curry powder and add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Added the bag of broccoli slaw and stir around until the slaw is softened.
- In the meantime, put cupcake liners in cupcake tins and spray with coconut oil Next, divide the filling into each muffin liner.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk in the coconut milk and a healthy sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Ladle the egg mixture into the muffin tins, make sure the liquid only reaches 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Pop the trays into the oven for 20 minutes.
You will know the muffins are done when they rise up to the top and they are springy to the touch when you pat the surface.
These muffins can be served warm, room temperature, or cold right out of the fridge.