• 2lbs cubed beef
• 2handfuls fresh blueberries
• 2C baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
• Coconut oil for frying
• Salt/pepper/oregano/garlic powder
• 1 large onion, sliced in semicircles
• Optional: Red wine and Worcestershire sauce
Brown the beef in coconut oil, and put on a medium simmer with the onions while that all softens up.
Add the seasoning (Season to taste), the carrots, half a cup of red wine and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Add enough water so the meat is mostly covered.
Then stew for about 30mins on a medium heat.
Add the berries in the last ten minutes.
When the carrots are fork tender its ready to serve.