These are packed with Fiber and protein and are great as an appetizer or part of a full meal!
• 1-2lb lean ground beef
• ¼ cup dehydrated onion
• 10 oz chopped spinach, thawed and drained of all liquid
• 2 tbsp garlic, minced
• Pepper and herbs
1. In a large bowl, combine lean ground beef with chopped spinach, dehydrated onion, and garlic
2. Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined
3. Season mixture with pepper and herbs to taste
4. Divide batch and roll into balls, placing each one inch apart on a non-stick cookie sheet or muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cooked