High Protein Paleo Stir Fried Beef with Vegetables.
• 12 ounces boneless sirloin steak, trimmed of all visible fat, thinly sliced into small, bite-sized strips.
• 2 T. canola/olive oil mixture
• 1 clove garlic, pressed
• 1/4 c. burgundy wine
• 1 yellow onion cut thinly into wedges
• 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into slender strips
• 2 celery stalks, chopped
• 4 ounces thinly sliced carrots
• 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
• 3 T. lemon juice
1. Sauté the beef in half of the oil with garlic and half of the red wine until the beef is browned
2. Remove from skillet
3. Heat the residual oil in the skillet
4. Sauté the onion, red pepper, celery, and carrots until the onion is tender – about 4 minutes
5. Add the remainder of the red wine
6. Add the mushrooms and lemon juice
7. Stir-fry mixture for approximately 3 more minutes
8. Combine the vegetables with the meat
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!