Sweet potatoes are on the “less of” food list. Eat these in moderation, only enough to balance blood sugar levels and never too late in the evening. Eat only enough to feel you have sustained energy.
- For the wedges
- 2 sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper chervil, to garnish
- Preperation Method
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Toss the wedges with the oil and thyme then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve in a warm bowl and garnish with chervil.