Gluten Free Cashew Granola!!!
This is an amazing breakfast, delicious with natural yoghurt, almond milk or fruit. This recipe makes about 5 servings and is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan.
• 1 Cup of Gluten Free Oats
• 1/2 Cup of Desiccated Coconut
• 1/2 Cup of Flaked Almonds
• 1/2 Cup of Cashews
• 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
• 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil, Melted
• 1/4 Cup of Honey/Agave/ Maple Syrup
• 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 Cup of Raisins/Dried Cranberries
• Optional: 1/2 Sunflower Seeds/ Pumpkin Seeds/Pistachios/Walnuts etc
• Start off by adding all of the nuts, coconut, oats and cinnamon to a large bowl and mix them together.
• Then add the coconut oil, vanilla extract and whichever liquid sweetener you’ve chosen and mix it all around until everything is coated evenly.
• Lay it all out on a baking sheet and bake at 180’C for about 12-14 minutes.
• Keep an eye on it and give it a little toss about half way through so that it bakes evenly.
• It’s done when it’s a lovely goldeny brown colour.
• Leave it to cool on a wire rack and then add in any raisins or dried fruit you wish to add.
• Serve straight away or store it at room temperature in an air tight container or bag.