An ideal Breakfast or Brunch, full of protein, paleo approved, gluten and dairy free. So delicious you just have to try it!
• 1 large sweet potato
• 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
• 2 eggs
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 160’C
• Grill bacon until cooked and set aside until needed.
• Wash sweet potato and cut off ends
• Using a julienne peeler, slice into shreds and toss it around in a bowl with salt and pepper
• Heat coconut oil in an oven safe pan on high heat and add the sweet potato
• Cook for about 10mins, stirring and flipping regularly (until its soft and crispy)
• Use a spatula to make two wells in the sweet potato and crack the eggs straight in
• Add chopped bacon
• Put the pan in oven at 160’C until the egg is cooked to your liking