Crustless, Paleo and Dairy free Chicken Bacon and Mushroom Quiche
Looking for a high protein, nutritious and delicious lunch or dinner?
We’ve got the answer….
Delicious Crustless, Paleo and Dairy free Chicken Bacon and Mushroom Quiche
• 2 ounces (55 grams) mushrooms
• 6 strips of bacon, chopped
• 1-1/2 cups shredded chicken
• 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup (240 mL) full-fat coconut milk
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• Coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190ºC). Grease a casserole dish or glass baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Fry the chicken, mushrooms and bacon on medium heat using coconut oil.
3. Add sage to the pan and cook for a few minutes, making sure there is no moisture left from the mushrooms (your quiche will be soggy). Dump this mixture into the greased casserole dish, and set aside.
4. Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the coconut milk, sea salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish.
5. Bake the quiche for about 30 minutes or until the center is set and not jiggly.
• Use any meat of your choice
• Add veggies
• Almond milk can be used instead of coconut milk.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!