- 8 eggs
- 1 cup diced broccoli
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Dice all vegetables. You can add more or less of any of them, but keep the overall portion of vegetables the same for best results.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetables, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour mixture into a greased muffin pan, the mixture should evenly fill 8 muffin cups.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy!