Chipotle Lime Salmon
1 lb salmon, cut into 4 fillets
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
2 limes, sliced in half
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
1. Preheat oven to 500°
2. Rinse salmon, pat dry and place on a metal baking sheet
3. Rub each fillet with olive oil
4. Squeeze the juice from one-half lime onto each fillet
5. Sprinkle fillets with salt and chipotle, then place a half lime on top of each fillet
6. Turn down oven temperature to 275°
7.Place salmon in oven and cook for 8-12 minutes
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!