I have gotten some feedback from people regarding the newest nutrition plan. Alot of people seem to have the right idea but just stray from the man objectives slightly. These are the 5 golden rules to remember regarding this plan.
1. Never are you to be hungry. Eat your meals before you have a chance to become hungry.
2. Always keep “lots of” foods as the bulk of your intake. Add other things for energy boosts and for flavor.
3. Always be sure to get enough sleep and try to minimise stress in your life (or more-so their effect on you).
4. Stay away from sugar, sugary foods, salt, foods with salt added, wheat and gluten. They all screw up your hormones to store fat
5. Do not skip meals, take something in every 3 hours, even if late at night. (but no carbs here).
Stick to the Golden Rules and you’ll be set. Mail me with any questions you may have.