Here is a delicious guilt free treat for all of our personal training clients and bootcamp members this easter sunday. They are so yum and you won’t feel guilty, Enjoy!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 x 100 gram (3.5 oz.) dark chocolate bars
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 raspberries
- Macadamia nuts (or nuts of your choice)
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Toast shredded coconut in skillet over medium heat. Stir constantly approximately 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave on medium in 30-45 second increments. Stir after each time. Shorten time as chocolate melts, and stop heating when chocolate almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and toasted coconut, and mix well.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the chocolate coconut mixture on the parchment paper. Use the back of the spoon to make a depression in the middle of each spoonful.
- Place three washed, drained, and dried raspberries in the centre for your eggs and Nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until fully solidified.