This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo and the tomato, basil and garlic combo tastes amazing with the scrambled eggs. It’s a great healthy, fresh and low carb way to spruce up your breakfast! A perfect meal to all our personal training clients and bootcamp members.
• 3 Eggs
• Handful of Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh & Good Quality
• 4 Large Basil Leaves
• 1 Clove of Garlic
• Olive Oil
• Salt & Pepper
• Chop your cherry tomatoes into little chunks, Finely chop the garlic and roughly chop the basil.
• Add them to a bowl with a good drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of coarse salt and toss it all around.
• Scramble your eggs: use 2 whole eggs, one extra egg white, or 3 whole eggs with a bit of coconut oil in the pan
• Plate the eggs, top with the tomato mixture, season with salt/pepper and enjoy!