These protein pancakes are full of oats, Greek yogurt, and a generous scoop of protein powder. Making this a perfect breakfast recipe for all of our bootcamp members and personal training clients, these will keep you feeling full until lunch time, but without all the guilt. You can choose your own toppings such as fruit and peanut butter which will add extra protein.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- Melt coconut oil for cooking. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto hot surface.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles start to form. Flip, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Serve with desired toppings.